Saturday, August 23, 2014

Manic at Midnight

Oh how I love Midnight & Mini mania boards and the prizes. Oh the prizes! Some days I get very lucky and rack up a bunch of prizes. This week was like that. It's so nice to log in and have a bunch of new & free things waiting for me.

I won 2 skins this week - Iara and Clara. All the WoW skins come with a cleavage (CL) option. I always chose that option because I love having cleavage! In this shot I'm wearing the Clara Milk skin. WoW has something to suit everyone's taste and most skins have all kind of appliers. When you join the WoW group you get access to 2 Midnight Mania and 18 Lucky boards! The WoW group is $350L to join.
The first outfit I'm showing today is from Snowpaws. Let me tell you Carrie really knocks out some beautiful outfits. This one, the Hydrangea Alabaster Outfit, is lovely and quite fanciful. You could use it as a gown for a special occasion or a wedding dress. Her group is FREE to join.
MM Prize Snowpaws 8/20/14 I'm also wearing this fantasy type hair from the 2014 Hair Fair called White laces & pearls by [ Oblivion ].

I got this cute outfit from a Midnight mania board at Shanti Bohemian. It is the Sugar outfit that comes with a cute pink plaid skirt and cami top. I recently joined the group because I love the boho/hippie look and Arielle, the designer has some awesome outfits from these genres. You REALLY want to check out her shop! The group is FREE to join.MM Prize Shanti 8-20-14_001Sorry but my brain isn't working and I forgot to write down the name of the footwear I have on.
Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment